Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Essence of a mother




A mother is someone that nurtures and care, someone that loves unconditionally, a  mother's first instinct should protect all her children.

I found this video in you tube just this day and it touches me, makes me want to cry because I can relate to it. I can see myself and my daughter in this video. It was uploaded by Promil Pre-school my child's milk. It is dedicated to the mothers their special day.

I love to reminisce the moments that I and my mom shared. My mom is a strong willed woman. After our father left us, even in hard situations my mom never left us, she had the role of our father as well. I cannot imagine myself growing without my mother. She supported us and loved as equally. I'm so proud of her and I thanked God for giving me a mom like her. Although she had some failures, that does not change the love for my mom. She will always be a special person to me. And now that I am a mom, I support, love and care for my kids. Never surrender in tough times because they are my inspiration.

In this special day let us celebrate the presence of our  mother's in our lives for being there for us, thank them for the love, care, and support that no other person can give. Show them love for what they have done for us. Happy Mother's Day! :)



1 comment: